Pain after injected Radiesse to a nasal tip normal?

Hi, Radiesse was injected to the nasal.bridge and also to my nasal tip to make it look straight and a bit up. It was injected second time 2 days ago after 2 weeks ago was the first time. I still feel pain on the nasal tip, i feel kinda pain like getting injection and in every few minutes is coming back. I am afraid it was injected to some vein and it may cause further complications. I also have a little blue spot on my bridge i guess from pressure.

Pain after injected #Radiesse to a nasal tip normal?

While a certain amount of discomfort is common after any injection I would be concerned about what you describe - pain and a blue spot on the nose after a Radiesse injection.  It will hopefully be something that will resolve on its own without any permanent sequelae but I don't think you can take that for granted.

As such, you should contact your plastic surgeon ASAP to discuss and be examined.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

122 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065

Pain and blue spot on the nose after Radiesse injection should be examined ASAP.

Samir Shureih MD.. FACS

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218