Should I Be Concerned about Pain 6 Months Post-Op After Breast Implants?

Hi, I had my boobs done over 6 mnths ago and it went well, I was an A cup now a large DD. I am now finding that when I wake up my chest hurts if I have been sleeping on my side because my breast fall together and are heavy. It normally goes away once I stretch but this morning the pain didnt go and has lasted all day only in my right side. It's sore to touch and move around fast, even sitting still I feel a pain. Have I just applied too much pressure on my muscle or could there be something wrong

Pain after Breast Implants

+1

Based on your description of persistent discomfort it would be in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon in the near future.  Pain may be a sign of a problem such as implant malposition or early encapsulation etc.