Pain/Burning Feeling After Breast Augmentation Performed in 2007, What has Happened?

I had an augmentation in 2007, I have high profile implants 750cc. My left breast lost some sensation and there is a part of my areola that appears to have a dent. I also have tons more scar tissue on the left side compared to the right side. I have a constant burning feeling and it radiates in my armpit. has anyone else suffered from this??

Burning sensation and capsule contracture

+1

Have your plastic surgeon or another board certified plastic surgeon evaluate you.  A progressive capsule contracture may cause the symptoms your are describing.  Of course other factors such as muscle strain/spasm and pocket stretching can also be involved.

Dr Repta

Pain/Burning after Breast Augmentation 2007

+1

You should be examined by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person for the best advice.

Based on your description, however it may be that you are experiencing encapsulation (from/tight thickened capsule tissue surrounding breast implant).  Unfortunately,  this is a relatively common complication associated with breast augmentation surgery.  Fortunately, it is treatable.

Please understand that this communication is not meant to replace in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.