Pain 17 Days After BA on the Left Side

March 15 Had a BA done,stayed on top of my pain meds never felt felt alot of "pain". Both breasts looked great! On March 25, I noticed my right was slightly more swollen when i tried to cup it. kept an eye on it and by March 27th I went back in and dr re opened and drained my RIGHT breast I had a seroma. been 5 days since the re poening and my right breast it great, Now my left is really hurting down where my incision,under @ crease and im 17 days post op for that side?

Pain after surgery

+1
You should see your surgeon again to have the pain assessed. While pain is common after surgery, if it has just developed then it is concerning.

Pain 17 Days after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately,  it is not possible to give you precise advice online. Based on your description our it will be in your best interests to be seen by your plastic surgery as soon as possible. This will be the only way to rule out complications.