Pain 10 weeks post op Tummy Tuck, could I have caused myself damage?

I'm ten weeks post op after no drain tummy tuck. A couple of days ago I felt like I strained something on one side next to my belly button. It hurts in certain positions like if I lean forward or strain. Could I have done some damage and is it not to experience pain and swelling this far into recovery? Thanks

Pain after tummy tuck

+1
Pain in the early post-operative period after tummy tuck, or any other procedure, should be known by your surgeon.  A physical examination is necessary to accurately diagnose the cause of your pain.

Pain 10 weeks after tummy tuck

+1
It is possible that you have strained a muscle or maybe slightly "torn" a muscle where the internal sutures were done. 

I highly recommend that you see your plastic surgeon so that he/she can monitor the situation.  It is likely something that will resolve on it's own, however, give yourself the peace of mind and see your surgeon.

Joseph W. Aguiar, MD