I Paid 800+$ for Jevederm. Is It Too Much? How Long It Last?

Juvederm Cost and Results

+1
The cost of a syringe of Juvederm varies depending on where you are located and your injector. Some practices charge by area while others charge by syringe. In Toronto, Ontario, the cost is usually by the syringe, and it is $600-850 depending on the product administered. Voluma tends to be more expensive.  

Depending on the type of product, results can last up to 18 months (Volift). Generally speaking, however, how long your results last also depends on the area treated.  

Juvederm Charge

+1

Fees will vary greatly from area to area and will even vary significantly among practices in the same area. We currently charge $600/syringe for 1.0 cc Of Juvederm XC.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of Juvederm

+1

Was this a 0.4 cc syringe or 0.8 cc? In NYC many of us charge more and other cities, less.  It is different in different cities and within the same city, different doctors charge differently.  Many patients have subtle changes that they like to obtain with fillers and they have different doctors treating them over the years until they find one that seems to listen to their concerns and wishes, and who has a good artistic sense and a gentle hand.  You are paying not for the filler, but for the filler and the physician/sculptor.  You can't just shop for price!

Ronald Shelton, MD

Normally $650 per syringe, lasts 6-9 months

+1

Normally Juvederm is $650 per syringe, but this may vary depending on your city and the level of expertise of the physician.  Juvederm lasts 6-9 months.  If your treatment cost $800 I would find out how many syringes your doctor used.  No matter what it will last about 6-9 months.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

How much does Juvederm cost and how long does it last

+1

The cost of Juvederm or any cosmetic procedure varies by different parts of the country and by who does it.  The cost around here ranges from 600 to 700 dollars a syringe.

Juvederm lasts approximately 1 year, although duration may vary in different anatomic locations on the face.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm -- what does it cost?

+1

OK.  I charge less than this per syringe.  But charges are based on the doctor's overhead, training, and geographical differences.  Juvederm is cleared with the FDA to say that it usually lasts 12 months. 

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvaderm cost

+1

The cost of Juvaderm depends on what city you live in and who actually did the injection. Results can last up to a year. We charge $550 for Juvaderm. I only use Juvaderm for right around the lips or for superficial scars. You get much more bang for your buck with Radiesse (but this is more complicated to inject, and you need to let either derm or plastics inject---NOT a "spa")

Tracy Kuykendall, MD
Tulsa Dermatologist

The Cost of Juvederm

+1

I charge six hundred dollars for each syringe of Juvederm that is injected. I generally expect Juvederm to last for approximately one year. However, the duration of effect of Juvederm for the lips is somewhat shorter because of underlying muscle movement. Please remember that your decision on who you choose to do your Juvederm injections should not be decided upon by price. Your results depend upon the skill and experience of your physician injector. 

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvedermâ„¢ prices per syringe can vary but generally start at $550 per syringe.

+1

Juvederm™ is priced per syringe, starting at approximately $ 550 per syringe, so whether you paid below average or above average for your treatment would depend on how many syringes you had injected.  The results achieved typically last between 9-12 months with some patients maintaining results for up  to 15-18 months.

Manish Khanna, MD, FRCP(C)
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm is around $650 per syringe

+1

We charge $650 for a syringe of Juvederm and $750 for the Juvederm Ultra Plus.  Juvederm and Restylane last about 6 months or so, the thicker (more cross limnked) fillers like Perlane and Radiesse tend to last longer (9 and 12 months respectively) but are meant to be placed in the fatty tissue layers only, so shouldn't be used in the lips or the lower eyes where no such layer exists