When do you stop losing volume after a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Losing volume with BBL

+1
Most volume that you might expect to be lost will be seen in the first few months. This will be do to swelling subside and some fat not taking.  After that it should be permanent.  But it may fluctuate with weight gain or loss.

+1
Unpredictable. Technically after 3 months what you have there, will be part of your body. Ultimately, it will follow the rules of your body habitu├ęs when gaining or losing weight. I have seen patients gain weight and a significant amount went there as well others who lost significant volume after a major weight loss.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

+1

After a Brazilian Butt Lift  there would be a swelling process the it would last about 3 to 6 month but the transfer after the first month the swelling would be complete. Seek for the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
I have observed that the buttock looks similar in volume after about 4 weeks.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.