PA and NJ Revision Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I am looking for a Dr. who is very good in revisions around PA, NJ, NY, DE, MA areas. I am willing to travel. Thank you for your help!

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to identify qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Aron Wahrman and Dr. Scott Brenman in Philadelphia may be possibilities. Consult with 3 -4 board certified plastic surgeon to explore your options.

Revision Rhinoplasty in West Orange, New Jersey

+1

You should consult a board-certified, experienced, rhinoplasty surgeon with many favorable photos demonstrating natural results.

Feel free to email me your full face photos, along with your concerns, and I'll be happy to give you my thoughts. If your nose is not too large, you'd be surprised how much better you could look with a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. You can see correction of a failed rhinoplasty using Silikon-1000 at my RealSelf.com profile page. I also attached a link to my rhinoplasty page for your perusal.

Let me know if I could be of further assistance to you, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

There are many good rhinoplasty surgeons in the Northeast. Make sure he is board certified in plastic surgery, ENT, or facial plastic surgery. Rhinoplasty is a great procedure when it goes well. I think that most surgeons these days strives for natural results while also preserving function. Good Luck.