Lumps under one eye after fat transfer & still puffy under other

I had a lift & fat transfer done a month ago. My one eye has a couple lumps under it & the other is still puffy. Is this normal for a month later or do I have problems going on? Is so what do I do?

Swelling after fat transfer

+1
It can be very common to still have some swelling underneath the eyelids after an eyelid lift and fat transfer one month after the procedure. It is also extremely common to have asymmetry between the sides. If you have concerns, I would suggest speaking with your surgeon, but in all likelihood, your concerns should continue to improve as the healing process continues. If there is still lumpiness several months after the procedure, small refinements can often be made.

Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to lids

+1
At one month you are still healing and may feel some irregularities where the fat was placed.  This should soften and smooth out with time. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

One month after eyelid fat injection

+1
One month after a lid procedure and fat injection, it is not uncommon for you to feel lumps. This may get better with time, but you should follow closely with your surgeon.

Too early

+1
Sats you are too early in the healing process to begin worrying about your final result.  Fat transfer is known to be associated with significant swelling which can last for months.  I recommend following up with your PS to be sure but your swelling will reduce as the months pass.  The lumpiness you describe could be part of the swelling or a separate issue.  Again your PS should be able to guide you through this.
Good luck!

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon