Labiaplasty Payment Plans?

I am 20 years old and have been wanting to get labiaplasty done for a few years now. I make pretty good money but not enough to save up all at once so I was wondering if any doctors do payment plans? And if so what would the down payment and then monthly payments be. I am just looking for a rough estimate. Thanks!

Cost of Labiaplasty in Los Angeles

+1

The cost of labiaplasty surgery varies and depends largely on the type of labiaplasty procedure, anesthesia, and facility costs. Raffy Karamanoukian, MD Los Angeles

Payment Plans for Plastic Surgery

+1

Most Plastic Surgeons accept payment plans usually through a third provider such as Care Credit, or others. Using a credit card is also a choice.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Payment plans for labiaplasty

+1

payment plans

these are available for any operation.  you can go onto our website or call for info to apply 

you can also make payments to the office in advance of the surgery