Juvederm puffy eyes, not brusied or tinted. Should I get the injection to decrease the size or just let it be?

I had a little juvederm under my eyes 17days ago, my one eye is still puffy. I've been using camomile tea bag compresses, using nose spray for allergies, sleeping with pillows & massaging my lymph areas. There isn't any brusing. I showed my doctor last week & he said to give it 2 more wks. Should I get the injection to decrease the size or just let it be? Is there anything natural i can use, would massage help or get the injection if they stay like this ? Thanks

Juvederm and puffy eyes.

+1
Thank you for your question. The idea of under eye filler is typically to smooth the under eye. If you are having puffiness you may want to consider a hyaluronidase injection to dissolve the product. The choice is yours. Swelling from the injection should subside within 2 weeks after injections.

Puffy Eyes after Juvederm

+1
Sometimes after HA injections, especially around the eyes, prolonged swelling can occur if the product is injected too superficial or if your body has an especially strong reaction to the product.  The skin around the eyes is very thin and even a very small amount of swelling can be very obvious.  An injection if Vitrase or Hyaluronidase may help metabolize the HA product quickly and help the swelling resolve faster.  You should discuss this treatment with your physician.

Good Luck.  

David Shafer, MD