Alternative for Injectables for Laugh Lines?

Hello, I am 37 and have fairly deep laugh lines. I have had them for a long time, and I truly hate them. I have an appt to have Juvederm, but after reading some horror stories, am now leery. I know there is nothing that will get rid of them aside of fillers, but is there ANYHTING that will soften them?

Laugh Lines

+1

The lines that an individual gets around the mouth when smiling are usually treated with Juviderm, Belatero, or Restylene.  The only alternative may be laser treatment or chemical peel.  This would have to be determined by your physician when doing your exam.  Without a photo it is difficult to determine your specific options.  Good Luck.