Not Overweight, but Lots of Acumulated Fat

I'm 26 and i have severe endometriosis, i have been taking contraceptive pills for more than 2 years without stopping not even for a day. Endometriosis and accumulating fat can be related??? I look fat but im not overweight... I have 2 options in Costa Rica: SmartLipo or VaserLipo but i don't know which one is the best for me, because is a lot of fat...

+1

Regarding: "... I have 2 options in Costa Rica: SmartLipo or Vaser Lipo but i don't know which one is the best for me, because is a lot of fat..."

VASER LIPOSUCTION / LIPO SELECTION.

Assuming you have fat deposits, VASER Liposuction is a much safer and predictable procedure than Laser liposuction (SmartLipo) in which a very hot fiber is used to literally cook everything it touches (fat, nerves, blood vessels and skin.

Peter A Aldea, MD