I'm Overweight but I'm Happy with my Size. Just Hate Me Floppy Saggy Stomach? (photo)

So I really want a tummy tuck! I'm 5'7 about 230 pounds and I'm a 14/16 in my pants. Sure they say I'm unhealthy because of my weight and its true being over weight is unhealthy but I don't have any health problems and I don't smoke. I have a decent amount of energy..the only thing getting in my way is my stomach. I did lose about 66 pounds last year. I carry my weight rather good I believe. Do you think I can find a safe and talented doctor who will perform a tummy tuck on me?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors who are qualified to perform Tummy Tucks.

Hopefully this helps!

Tummy tuck

+2

Congratulations on losing the weight. I feel you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck and you will get considerable improvement in your appearance.  You will probably lose about 10 pounds from the surgery but it will make you look like you have lost more than that.  Some surgeons might tell you to lose more weight before undergoing the surgery, and ideally, they would be right.  However, ti is not as easy as it sounds once you get to a certain point.  I would perform your surgery, but you need to understand the need to avoid gaining weight after surgery.  Watch your weight really carefully aafter surgery.  It is very easy for patients to regain weight after undergoing body contouring sugery.  Good luck !

Tummy Tuck Candidate?

+2

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be proud of this accomplishment.

At some point, you will be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery. An extended tummy tuck” should be considered to treat the flank and lower back areas as well.

You will find that the safety of the procedure will be improved if you are able to drop your weight even further. You may find that some professional help from personal trainers and/or nutritionist will be valuable.

When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who work with well-qualified anesthesiologists and fully accredited surgery center/hospital environments.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Hello

+2

You need to go to a certified plastic surgeon that is able to do the procedure in a safe environment. That procedure is definitely something that will make you feel good. Congrats on losing 66 pounds. A tummy tuck will get rid of the excess skin you have hanging and make you feel a lot better. Look into a consultation and read about the procedure good luck.

Tummy tuck for floppy skin

+1

Congratulations  on losing 66 lbs.  At this point you need to stay on track and lose another 66. You will be happier with the results, you will feel better and the complications will be minimized.  It is a long haul, try to stay the course.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I'm Overweight but I'm Happy with my Size. Just Hate Me Floppy Saggy Stomach?

+1

Lossing 30 to 50 pounds ALWAYS better for you. But seek in person evaluations for TT in your city from boarded PSs. 

Interested in a tummy tuck, like my plus size

+1

thank you for your photos. Even though you are not at your ideal weight (few people are who request this surgery), you will get a good result from a combination abdominoplasty and liposuction of your full back (bra rolls, waist, hips) and upper abdomen. your wieght will not change drastically after this procedure, but your overall shape will. I personally do not have objections for this surgery in a person who is otherwise healthy. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Sagging Stomach After Weight Loss

+1

Dear jewels55,

Congratulations on your weight loss.

After significant weight loss, many people are left with a sagging tummy such as yourself. A tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck, or lower body lift with or without liposuction can dramatically contour and tighten the body by removing the sagging skin.

In your situation, an extended tummy tuck or tummy tuck with liposuction would be good options to consider.

Please consult with an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Web reference: http://www.77plasticsurgery.com

As thicker and oveerweight patients as higher complications rate/mientras mas sobrepeso tenga la paciente mayor complicaciones

+1

so you dont care extra overweight{ i councill in order to low risks, to realize a vasser ultrasonic lypo.  together with constant utilization of elastic compressive garment, in order to reduce safely ,the whole volume exclusivelly into your  lower belly .and you avoid a long and wide scar .

si no te importa el sobrepeso te aconsejo para  disminuir  riesgos y para evitar una gran y ancha cicatriz abdominal practicar unicamente una liposuccion ultrasonica  vasser mas el uso continuado de faja elastica abdominal por un par de meses

Mexico Plastic Surgeon