Overweight, Extremely Active and Need Advice on Surgery for Tummy Area?

I have stopped smoking, drink little alcohol, and have lost around 6st. I'm extremely active I exercise 12-15 hours a week. I am also studying to be a fitness teacher. I am still very overweight at 266lbs and 5ft9in gastric banding is not an option as i now eat correctly and need to eat fot the execise i do. My stomach gets in the way of activities and needs reducing. This is not happening with execise. aynd diet. Am i suitable for any other htype of surgeryI am still oat

Don't do abdominoplasty if you are morbidly obese.

+1

Sorry to say this, but you are lying to yourself if you are saying that you "now eat correctly."  If you ate correctly, you would lose weight.  Your BMI is 39; you are severely obese.  No matter how much you exercise you will not lose weight if you consume more calories than you expend.  If you have an abdominoplasty now your stomach will be flatter, but you will gain back the weight unless you learn how to control your eating.  If you can't lose weight by diet and exercise, bariatric surgery is a reasonable choice.  By the way, as I have said before in this forum, gastric banding is an obsolete/flawed procedure, and should never be done on anyone.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon