Overpriced Isolaz Treatment?

I visited a doctor in New York who charged me $500 for a single full face Isolaz treatment. Having read other reviews on this website--some of which claim to have paid a price as low as $50 per treatment--I feel like I've been overcharged. Her office also offers no package pricing, and the full face treatment took about 5 minutes (she didn't do more than one pass). How long should Isolaz treatments usually take and, if the treatment is only 5 minutes, is it REALLY reasonable to charge $500?

Isolaz Treatment

+1

An isolaz treatment should take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes and I think a reasonable fee for the full face is in the $200 to $250 range.  As far as I know, most dermatology offices offer package pricing.