Overdissection? (photo)

I had a "revision" of a previous breast augmentation and lift about 4 months ago. My left breast hurts and is continuously dropping and my breast are becoming more uneven, as well as my cleavage being uneven. I have been back to the surgeon twice regarding this issue and he keeps telling my they look great and that my nipples are even, when this clearly is not the case. Wondering if anyone has an idea on the problem? Would high profile implants make them project more, they seem wide and flat.

Results after your breast implant revision

+1

From your photos, your result appears to be very good. Maybe there is something you see that is not showing up on the photo. A before pic would also be helpful to see what type of improvement you had after this revision. 

No surgeon can achieve perfect symmetry. The work by the plastic surgeon looks very good.

+1

From the submitted photos, the result looks excellent.  Unless there is something not seen, you should celebrate the result and don't let anyone operate on your breasts unless absolutely necessary.

Revision Breast surgery

+1

I think its a reasonable result.Its absolutely normal for two sides of body to look nominally different like the two sides of face,two breast and two sides of scrotum in man.However most people start realizing this normal difference only after surgery.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Overdissection?

+1

A before posted photo would be helpful. In general terms you have a very acceptable result. But you are the one that needs to be happy. Just understand a revision could make things much worse. 

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry is normal and trying to get them perfectly symmetric is impossible.  Without an exam in person it is difficult to assess what possibly could be done for you if anything. 

Concerns after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about concerns you have after breast surgery. Based on your description, you may be experiencing a breast implant displacement issue;  sometimes a breast implant that puts pressure on an area of breast skin can be quite uncomfortable.

Having said that, your photographs to not demonstrate significant breast implant displacement.   Physical examination may be necessary to ascertain whether this is an issue for you.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon to communicate your questions/concerns; if necessary, seek  2nd opinion consultations for more precise advice than you will receive online.

Breast Implant Revision

+1

Without pre-op photos it is hard to evaluate what are minor amounts of asymmetry. No one is perfectly even from one side to the other.On neither photo do I see anything troublesome in the way of asymmetry of nipple position nor of implant placement. 

As far as implant profile, HP implants do have more projection. If you have moderate plus implants now, I don't think there would be a noticeable change. If they are the lowest profile, you might. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.