Overcorrecting an Inframammary Fold Lift, The Implant Now Hangs Over, Should I be Worried?

I had small tuberous breasts corrected with a lift, areola reduction, and implants of 300 and 310cc a year ago. The bigger one bottomed out and I just had a revision a few days ago, the doctor tacked up the bottomed out breast without moving the implant or anything. The sutures are dissolvable and he said he had to "overcorrect" it so the sutures are very high and I hope thats not where the new imf will be. The implant hangs over, is this a common technique or should I be worried?

Correcting tuberous breasts

+1

If the breast still hangs too low, you may need a revision of the lift.  Check back with your plastic surgeon to see if this is what you need.

Revisionary Surgery for Tuberous Breasts?

+1

Unfortunately, without viewing pictures or directly examining you, it is hard to visualize what you are describing. At this point, given that your revision was done a few days ago ( hopefully by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon)  all you can really do is wait and see. 

Hopefully, you will be pleased with the results of surgery and not require any further revisions.  If you are interested in more precise advice consider posting pictures.