Outpatient Surgery Done by ABSP Vs Inpatient Done by Non ABPS?

Iam still in consultation stage ...outpatient surgery in clinic was such frightening thought to me until i met an american board certified plastic surgeon and his fees as outpatient are the same as fees as in patient for non ABPS , but really u can notice difference he gained my trust instantously and poured me with advices to reach perfect shape and advised me to do them when i reach my perfect weight and was 100 percent sure of results he can create and proud of all his work ! What do u think

Choosing the right surgeon

+2

It is your choice, and I think you already  made it.  However, I will caution you that nothing is a 100% certain guarantee.

Board Certified Plastic Surgeons are the MOST important factor

+2

It doesn't really matter where the surgery is done as long as it is a certified facility. The MOST important factor is going to Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. It is important to see if he is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You want to make sure that the surgeon you chose has adequate experience with that procedure and good results  by talking to former patients.

Richard Dale Reynolds, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon