Non-Invasive Way to change my Outie Belly Button?

All my life, I have had an outie belly button and (while it has reduced in size) I still have it. It is so uncomfortable for me! Is there any options other than surgery that could be done to correct it? Science has come along way, so are there laser procedures or other non-intrusive ways such as exercising.

NO EFFECTIVE non-surgical ways to correct an "outie" Belly Button

+2

There are no effective and reliable ways to bring in and correct a protruding belly button (Umbilicoplasty). The problem is a structural one involving the area of and surrounding the belly button. Unless that area of weakness is reefed and strengthened, the belly button will continue to be pushed out.

Peter A Aldea, MD