I'm 24 years old. Can I have eye surgery to either lift my eyes or open them up more? (Photo)

I feel like my eyelids are too droopy for my age

Bedroom Eyes

+2
Congenital ptosis is a diagnosis often euphemistically mistaken as attractive “bedroom eyes.” Function of the upper lid muscle that elevates your eyelid, and the distance between your upper lid margin and light reflex off your pupil can often provide enough information to your surgeon for selecting a procedure to “brighten” your eyes. I recommend consultation with a Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Aesthetic eyelid surgery a 24-year-old.

+2
Congenital heaviness the upper lids are sometimes treated in younger patients. I would suggest you have video imaging before deciding whether or not to proceed.

Droopy eyelids: when can they be lifted?

+2
Your eyelids are a bit droopy.  They can be lifted at any age, even in infants, when severe.  There are different ways to lift the eyelids.  Your photo is small, but it appears your eyelid margins are low on both sides.  There is a technique that can be used in many patients wherein the incision is done on the inside of the eyelid to raise the eyelid margin.  You could see an oculoplastic surgeon to go over the options.  I wish you the best.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon