Otoplasty Revision on the West Coast?

I had otoplasty 6 years ago. I recently had an incident where my ear was pulled and as a result the ear did not got into the same position as it previous did. I experienced pain, somewhat of a burning feeling, and overall sensation that the ear was bent. These symptoms have subsided but now my ear is not in the corrected position. Are there any surgeons on the west coast and if possible in Nevada that have experience doing a revision?

Otoplasty Revision on the West Coast?

+1

Of course, ear pinning revisions are not particularly difficult.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial and ear correction surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Otoplasty revisions

+1

Dear Dfdf7,

1. You could have popped a suture or affected the healed tissue underneath the skin
  2. Revising this should not be too much of an issue
  3. A physical exam would help address your expectations and what can be done, our office is in Los Angeles if it is convenient for you

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD