Will a otoplasty revision fix my ears? (photo)

This May I had an otoplasty done, and now they have come completely forward again! I am very disappointed, and want to know why this happened. Also if I get it done again will they stay back?

Will a otoplasty revision fix my ears?

+1

In my practice, recurrence is less than 5%.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial and ear correction surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Ottoplasty

+1

There are several reasons for protruding ears. each of these has to be addressed to achieve the good permanent results. Recurrence is always possible. But when the proper diagnosis is made the chances of recurrence is less