Otoplasty Incision Not Completely Closed 13 Days Post Surgery?

I had unilateral otoplasty 13 days ago. Stitches are placed between head and ear, but in one place (0.7 cm long) skin isn't connected, there is very small gap between. This has been so from the first time I saw it. I have appointment for stitches removal tomorrow, called my surgeon and he said that nothing bad can happen and to wait till tomorrow. What should I do, will he put more stitches, or will it close on it's own? It is end time for stitches removal, I'm afraid of infection and scarring.

+1

Please listen to your surgeon.  The incision may look open superficially, but is actully closed deeper.