How Much Does Otoplasty Cost? (Looking for Doctors in the D.C Metro Area)

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Doctors in the D.C Metro Area

The costs will vary considerably across the Washington DC area. The range should be about $2000 - $7000 + anesthesia and facility fees.

To find a qualified surgeon near you, you can check the ASPS website. Dr. Stephen Baker and

Dr. Ivica Ducic are two possibilities. Consult with 2 -3 surgeons in your area to find the right one for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Otoplasty cost

I would say that otoplasty generally should be around 4-7k including everything. I would find someone you like and trust. Intuition is really important. Look at before and afters to determine if you like their results. read up as much as you can about the procedure and this will allow you to ask all the right questions

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

1810 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

The cost for ottoplasty is $2500., That is under local anesthesia , plus facility fee ($500)

If you want general anesthesia then add the cost for the MD anesthesiologist $1000

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218