How Much Does Otoplasty Cost? (Looking for Doctors in the D.C Metro Area)

Doctors in the D.C Metro Area

+1

The costs will vary considerably across the Washington DC area. The range should be about $2000 - $7000 + anesthesia and facility fees.

To find a qualified surgeon near you, you can check the ASPS website. Dr. Stephen Baker and

Dr. Ivica Ducic are two possibilities. Consult with 2 -3 surgeons in your area to find the right one for you.

Otoplasty cost

+1

I would say that otoplasty generally should be around 4-7k including everything. I would find someone you like and trust. Intuition is really important. Look at before and afters to determine if you like their results. read up as much as you can about the procedure and this will allow you to ask all the right questions

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ottoplasty

+1

The cost for ottoplasty is $2500., That is under local anesthesia , plus facility fee ($500)

If you want general anesthesia then add the cost for the MD anesthesiologist $1000