Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty Costs?

Hey i would like to know what would be a rough estimate of a hump removal and tip work rhinoplasty, along with an earlobe reduction and ear pin back otoplasty, and also when the syrgeon cuts a muscle that makes your nose not droop when you smile. Thanks

Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty Costs?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

Cost of Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty

I completely agree with the cost estimate by Kenneth B. Hughes.I have the same charge schedule .Totally it will cost of 12000 USD here in Dubai .However I suggest you to find some one in your locality. Wish you all the best.

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty fees

The fees for cosmetic procedures varies from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. Visit with several surgeons that offer this service and find one that you feel comfortable with, has good before and after pictures, is well respected in your community, performs these procedures frequently and has overall good on line reviews.  You will notice I did not mention price, if you really connect with a surgeon then the price is not as important as the final result. 

In my city a rhinoplasty costs around $5,000 and an otoplasty $3,500.  A 25% discount is given when more than one procedure is performed at the same time.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty and rhinoplasty fees

The fees for the two procedures will vary from region to region and also by complexity. Often I will reduce the fee of the second procedure if I am doing both at the same time.

Rhinoplasty and otoplasty costs.

I would need to see photos to determine how much work is involved etc. Otherwise it is just a guess. 

Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty

All of the items you mentioned including the muscle release can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty (no external incisions).   The otoplasty and earlobe reduction can be performed at the same time.  I would recommend general anesthesia to make you more comfortable.   Find the surgeon who has elite credetails who has performed hundreds.  I typically charge $7000 for rhinoplasty and $5000 for otoplasty.

Rhinoplasty and otoplasty costs

Fees for rhinoplasty and otoplasty range according to region and physician.  The range for rhinoplasty is broad and ranges from $3500-10,000 (total cost).  Complex revision cases can cost more.

The range for otoplasty is from $2500-$6000 (total cost).

These fees depend on anesthesia type and operating room costs. 

Jonathan Sykes, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty Costs

Costs vary so widely across the country and even in each city that it is not possible to answer your question. Call some local surgeons offices and they can give you a ballpark. the final quote requires an examination.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty Costs

Typically when procedures are done in conjunction with each other the fee is reduced as you have one anesthesia and operating room fee. These fees will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. I would suggest seeing some well referred experts in your area for consultation appointments. Many surgeons like myself offer complimentary consultations with digital imaging and this allows the patient to see the proposed surgical result. During consultation you should see many patients coming in for follow up appointments that have had the same procedure you are requesting and they are typically happy to share their experience with perspective patients. During your consultation you will also be able to see hundreds of before and after photographs allowing you to see your consulting surgeons aesthetics. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD