I had a otoplasty about 3-4 years ago, but ears are pointy again?

Ihad my ears pinned back a while ago, but they seem to have sprung back out, is that possible? They look really strange too as well as they are not symmetrical. I don't really want to pay to have it done again but I don't know what else to do?

Ears are pointy again?

+1
Hello jkaclark123,Without photos and without knowing when your operation was, it is impossible to give you an assessment. You should post a photo from before the operation and an actual photo for comparision. Only then can a judgement be made as to whether and to what degree your ears have returned to their original position and also whether they are asymmetrical in relation to your head.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty Complication

+1
Without the benefit of a good history, examination, operative report, and pictures, it is impossible for me to give you sound advice. The obvious answer is to consult your surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon