Any Good Options for Loose Saggy Skin on Thighs? (photo)

Help!! I'm 44, 5'5", 120lbs and have NOT lost any weight, i tried vella shape for some mi cellulite on the back of my legs five years ago, but they also used it on the front of my legs ( which did not have cellulite ) From the waist up, Im happy, waist down I look like a different person, how I can improve this, I havent worn shorts or a bathing suit in public for years, I'm active and have a physical job, but the skin on my thighs is streched and ugly, and honestly makes me feel like crying.

Thigh lift , Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adibfar

+2

Hello ;

As you have mentioned you seem to have a noticeable difference between your upper and lower body. Your thigh skin  surface irregularity and laxity have obviously not responded to non invasive modalities.

Depending on how extensive of and improvement you would like to achieve you may get improvements starting from a short scar medial thigh lift to as much as having one combined with an anterior and lateral thigh lift as well.

This latter part is best achieved with a circumferential body lift.

More accurate and specific information can be given once fully evaluated by a Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in this area.

I perform many procedures described above on both massive weight loss patients after gastric banding as well as patients like you who are non responsive to non invasive treatments.

Thank you 

Any Good Options for Loose Saggy Skin on Thighs?

+2

I perform dozens of thigh lifts a year.  An extended medial thigh lift may be the procedure for you.  An exam would be necessary to confirm.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year.  Look at website before and after photos and decide which surgeon can give the results you desire.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Loose thigh skin with fat redundancies

+1

Hello CanuckDani- There is hope for your thigh situation, but magical machines do not hold the answer. From what little I can see in your photos, it would be nice to sculpt your knees (and wherever else in your thighs it might benefit) with liposuction and do a simultaneous lower body lift. You can first just start with the liposuction and I believe you will start loving your knees again and show them off. A lower body lift entails combining a lateral thigh lift with a medial thigh lift and this can be done simultaneously or as a separate procedure. You might also find that just the lateral thigh lift might help the cellulite appearance of your upper thighs. 

Good luck. 

Mark Anton, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thigh Lift Recommended

+1

Hi Good Afternoon , 
From what can be seen in the pictures I would recommend a Thigh Lift , but a proper evaluation a physical one would be best to see if only Liposuction would be good or if it is basically only skin in which the removal of the skin with the Thigh Lift would be the way to go.

Regards !

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

May consider an inner thigh lift

+1

The only option for you is to consider an inner thigh lift.  It will not get rid of all of your wrinkled skin of the thighs but you should get a descent improvement.  I would not expect much improvement form any non-invasive treatment.