Is it possible to be orthognathic surgery for an asymmetrical jaw if my bite is touching adequately on all sides? (photo)

I am a 24 year old female. I had braces for 2 years when I was 12-14 years old. During that time as my jaw was growing, it became asymmetrical. My bite is pretty "normal" but with a slight imbalance that is causing jaw pain and bruxism and possibly my migraines? As you can see in the pictures, it has also caused my nose to start to curve and I believe aggrevates my sinuses/mouth breathing.

Jaw alignment symmetry

+1

You have a good idea of your structure for sure. The upper and lower jaws are 'tilted/canted' which swings the chin off center. The approach is to rotate both the upper and lower jaws to level the bite plane and the chin will also move to the proper alignment. Common procedure. It can be done with Invisalign or no braces if you want.

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon