I Am Having Orthognathic Surgery, What is the Cost of Neck Lipo with Other Procedure?

If I am already sedated, would the cost be less?

Cost of adding neck lipo

+1

Neck liposuction is typically a quick and easy operation and your surgeon may be willing to offer you a discounted rate

I usually give a discount for combining procedures

+1

I usually give a discount if someone wants multiple procedures done during the same surgery, however everyone is different so you should ask your plastic surgeon.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Cost of neck lipo.

+1

You should ask the plastic and cosmetic surgeon who's doing your surgery as you'll already be under anesthesia.

+1

The cost of liposuction of the neck varies and depends on the surgeon. It should be lower having it done with other procedures since you are already under anesthesia.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon