Best Rhinoplasty and Breast Surgery Doctor in Orlando?

I have an over projected nose and a it is a little too wide for my face, I want a more feminine nose needs work from tip to nose flares, what would a facial plastic surgeon in Orlando Florida charge me for something like this?

I also need a Breast Augmentation redo with a Lollipop Breast Lift on left and a Benelli lift on right and capsulectomy looking to go a lot larger like 900cc's I have 600cc's now.

What price range am I looking to have these two procedures done? Can these both be done by same doctor? Discount for cash?

You're often right to look for*two* surgeons.

+3

Sometimes the best approach to your concerns is to find two separate surgeons, each specializing in one or the other procedure. Combining the procedures at the same time may be impossible and it may even be medically a bad idea since the rhinoplasty is a less sterile procedure than breast surgery.

Fees vary widely, so you'll need to call some offices to get an idea. As you compare prices, though, make sure that you're comparing apples to apples (i.e., that the fee includes anesthesia and facility fees). Also note that neither the least expensive nor the most expensive surgeon is necessarily the best.

Put far more effort into researching the surgeon and reviewing his/her work than simply comparing price. Since you're in Florida, the state medical board has a very extensive database available for free to the public to check the background, training, board-certification, and criminal and med-mal history of the doctors in this state. Just google "Florida Medical License Lookup" and you'll see links to the Department of Health's website for the database.

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Breast Surgery Doctor in Orlando

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Walter Siemian and Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani are two possibilities. Consult  with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs. Fees vary widely even in the same city so that will be a consideration when consulting with the surgeons, but the main consideration should be can the surgeon provide a quality result in a safe manner.

Orlando doctor

+1

The first place to start to find a plastic surgeon that can do both these procedures for you is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look upi someone in your area.  AS for prices this will vary and you should ask the doctor's office that you choose.

+1

Your best bet is to speak to fellow physicians or to reveiw the ASAPS and ASPRS websites for referrals.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Rhinoplasty and breast surgery can be done together

+1

Rhinoplasty and breast surgery can be done together. I would recommend that you have a facial plastic surgeon perform the rhinoplasty and a general plastic surgeon perform the breast augmentation. It sounds from your description that your require a complete rhinoplasty with specific changes and that detail might best be served by someone with a lot of experience in that type of rhinoplasty. Also, the breast surgery should be done by a plastic surgeon who does a lot of augmentations and is familiar with the specifics that you are requesting. We offer those services at our center. The typical costs are around 5200 for the rhinoplasty and around 4000 to 5000 for the augmentation. Those costs are approximate without having actually seen you first. You may be able to find those services in your area, but I would encourage you that if you want to have both procedures performed simultaneously that you have two people performing them or do them separately.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Best" plastic surgeon

+1

There is no "best" plastic surgeon for any particular surgery or in any particular city. You already have 600cc implants. Those sound pretty large to me, so I would not be your "best" surgeon. Talk to your first plastic surgeon about both procedures. He/she may have some good recommendations.

Frankfort Plastic Surgeon