Should I Be Concerned? 2 Days Post Op, 490cc HP Saline Under Muscle, So Sore?

I am 2 days post op I went from a b cup and added 490cc HP saline under muscle implants.. Its very sore but I've been taking the pain meds and worry if I've been too active and wonder if this is blood underneath my skin on the sides and middle of chest

+2

Some pain is the rule this early after surgery. Without a photos, it is not possible to comment on the bruising, but do call your surgeon if you have concerns. All the best. 

Pain post aug

+1

Having soem pain post op is normal especially under the muscle.Aslo you have big implants.If one breast is significantly larger than the other you may have a hematoma.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Concerns 2 Days after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately,  some discomfort, swelling, and bruising is to be expected after breast augmentation surgery. This discomfort tends to dissipate for most patients approximately 4 days after the procedure was performed.

Patients should know that significant swelling/bruising ( specially asymmetric) may be a sign of a complication;  your plastic surgeon will want to be aware of these concerns.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Ecchymosis and pain normal after a breast augmentation

+1

Bruising and pain are very common after a submuscular placement of a breast implant.  Follow your instructions from your plastic surgeon and if you are concerned then it is time for an office visit  It is not uncommon for the pectoralis muscle to go into spasm.  This generally feels like a knife like pain between the shoulder blades.  Some times a muscle relaxant like Valium can be very beneficial to relieve this type of pain.  

2 Days Post Op, 490cc HP Saline Under Muscle, So Sore

+1

Some bruising and pain are very normal at two days post op . It is important to keep your arm movements reduced  and rest . 

Best wishes 

Sore 2 days post Breast Augmentation

+1

Remember you are only two day post-op! Your tissues and muscle are being stretched to accommodate you new implants. So being sore is COMPLETELY normal! Taking the pain meds will only take the edge off, not eliminate your pain. Getting away from the pain medication ASAP will be the best for your recovery. With all that being said, call your surgeon if you have an increase swelling or pain on one side compared to the other or if there is new or increased bruising.  

Reno Plastic Surgeon