Will the post explant look improve and will pain and problems ever go away? (photo)

375cc implants 9 years. Had abscess and infection in left breast. Original surgeon had me on numerous rounds of antibiotics. She did aspirations then surgery to remove abscess & infection. She punctured implant on last aspiration. Didn't clear up. Said I needed to have implant removed to clear up. Went to plastic surgeon, had both removed so I wouldn't be DD and whatever. After explant still having problems. Another aspiration yesterday. Nothing came out. May be scar tissue.

Will the post explant look improve and will pain and problems ever go away?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experience. Ongoing time will certainly help improve the appearance of your breasts. Resolution of swelling/inflammationinduration will also be helpful when it comes to improvement in appearance and softness of the breasts.

After viewing your pictures however, I I think that it is possible that you will wish to further improve the appearance of your breasts down the line. Of course, this is best done after a waiting period of at least six months to one year in most patients' cases. What procedure you wish to have done, such as breast lifting and/or re augmentation, will depend on your physical examination and goals, at that time.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.