Is my Skin Elastic Enough for Bbl? (photo)

I been told I will need a mini TT after BBL and I also been told that my skin may not stretch enoughto get the hips and butt that I want. Im looking to have an hourglass shape with round plump butt. Please advise as I been told so many different things. Thanks in advance for your time.

Skin elastic enough?

+4

Thank you for the pictures, with them I can see you would be a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, the Tummy Tuck will help repair the abdominal wall and allow you to have a flatter Tummy with amazing results. However you do need to be examined in person by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for him/her to let you know how much your skin will stretch and around how many CC's your body may allow.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hour-glass figure should be easy to attain

+2

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I do not think you will have any trouble attaining the result that you desire.  Although an examination would be necessary to comment on the laxity of your tissues the photos alone seem to indicate that you should be fine.  Liposuction alone to the abdomen and flank will provide some of the hour glass figure you are looking for and transferring this fat into the buttock area will provide additinoal contour.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Mini Tummy Tuck

+2

You are an excellent candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  I typically suction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock, but this can be adjusted to meet individual patient needs and desires.  Your skin does not appear to have the skin laxity that would require a tummy tuck of some variety, but an exam is necessary to confirm.  Find the plastic surgeon with elite credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts.

How Much Skin Elasticity Do You Need For A BBL?

+2

I have been impressed that tight buttocks that did not appear that they would allow any augmentation were able to accept 300 - 500 ccs per side with an excellent fat survival rate at 3 months.  The pictures you provided make me believe you are an excellent candidate for a BBL. 

I would recommend harvesting the fat from your abdomen, inner and outer thighs, hips and mid back.  This should yield 1500 - 2000 ccs of condensed fat cells, which should give an excellent contour improvement. 

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Is your skin elastic enough for a BBL?

+2

There is no way of knowing how elastic your skin is, without touching it. It is impossible to say from a photo. You need an in-person evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Skin elasticity for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

While it is difficult to assess your skin elasticity from photos, it does show that you are a very good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. I recommend harvesting the fat from your abomen, flanks and back areas.  In addition, in my practice, I use my SLIM LIPO Laser lipolysis AFTER I safely harvest the fat for additional skin tightening.  Good luck!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon