Incision is getting bigger, am I doing something wrong?

About 2 weeks ago, the incision right under my nipple opened. I immediately contacted my doctor, and he was very helpful. He instructed me to clean the wound twice a day with antibacterial soap, coat it with bacitracin, and take an antibiotic he prescribed. Its been almost two weeks and the incision has doubled the size. . It oozes but not as much as it used to. Will it leave my nipple line deformed :/? I understand it takes a great deal of time, I just dont understand why its getting bigger

Incision

+1
Unfortunately, without a complete history and physical exam and through pre operative photography there is not enough information to make an informed plan, please consult your surgeon or another local board certified plastic surgeon

Toronto Breast Augmentation

+1

You need to see your PS ASAP. You don't want the implant to be exposed. You need to be seen in person.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Open Wound after Breast Augmentation

+1

I think you should visit your surgeon ASAP. Your implant is at risk for exposure and/or infection, which would require removal without re-implantation. Your nipple will be fine, and is the least of your worries, unfortunately.

Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS