I Want my Breast Size Reduced, What Do You Recommend? (photo)

I have 400cc Allergan High profile gel textured I am 27 inches under my breast and 30 inches over my breast. I want my breast to fit my frame and look natural on me. What cc's should i go down to?

Natural appearing implants - Give the "Gummy Bear" implants a look.

+2

There are two issues here - size and projection. High profile implants rarely look "natural." A decrease in the projection would be the first recommendation. As for final volume, implants are designed based on breast width and common ranges. You may be very happy with a 250-300cc implant. For women with small A cup or B cup breasts, the anatomic gel implants ("gummy bears") do a wonderful job of breast augmentation. They increase the lower pole projection without creating too much of fullness up top. This helps prevent the "fake" look by maintaining a tear-drop shape to the breast.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Exchange with simultaneous lift

+2
I recommend implant exchange with a circumareola incision. The circumareola incision is used to exchange the implants but also allow reshaping of the breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevating them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. From your photographs, your breasts are too far apart and your nipples are pointing too far outward. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall allows small implants to achieve the desired projection. Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. At size 30 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I Want my Breast Size Reduced, What Do You Recommend?

+1

In general, you should go down at least 100 cc or so.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Choosing breast implant size and shape - Los Angeles

+1

Choosing the right 'natural' look depends on many biometric measurements and a full exam can help delineate that. If you want it smaller, you may choose the 300 to 400 cc range.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Chaning breast implants - downsizing

+1

Its hard to say what 'fits' you since everyone has a different idea of what is ideal. If you're absolutely certain you have to be smaller, you could get your original photos and see a doctor who has 3D imaging and see if putting on 400 cc's will create your current state. If so, then experiment with smaller volumes to find what you think will fit your frame. Any 'breast oriented' person would think you have wonderful results but only you can decide what is right for your frame. good luck!

Curtis Wong, MD

+1

I disagree with you! The posted photo demonstrates a very good result. Best to discuss in person with your surgeon.//

Breast implant revision

+1

Hard to best advise you without having a conversation. But, given the wide distance between your nipples I would consider a lower profile implant.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

+1

If you feel the implant are too big, my recommendation is to change to a different profile implant. I prefer mentor implants so I would recommend the moderate plus profile instead of a high profile implant. Implant size I determine using mentor's measuring system in order to try and get the most natural appearance.

Rigo Mendoza, MD