Is 2.0 ml Restylane enough for mild nasal labial folds and marionette lines? (photo)

I do not see much improvement 2 wk post Restylane. My injector used 1 pink tipped syringe. I did not actually see the resty box or bottle. Was told at check out 2.0 ml. was used in my marionette lines and nasal folds.

Restylane injections

+2

When there is loss of volume in the cheeks, this area also needs to be treated to have a good result in the nasolabial area. If you are not happy, return to your injector for assessment and further treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist

Is 2.0 ml Restylane enough for mild nasal labial folds and marionette lines?

+2

Its best to follow up with your provider to discuss this issue if you’re not seeing a result, you may have been under-dosed and will require another syringe

Not enough results from Restylane

+1

If you don't see what you are expecting after any procedure it's best to follow-up with your injector. The needle on the end of the syringe isn't of concern as many injectors will use different needles and those colors are based on the gauge of the needle and the manufacturer. What matters is what the needle was connected to - the actual syringe and where this was used. Nevertheless, you should follow up with your injector at this point to discuss your situation.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD