Do 1ml and 2ml syringes of Restylane have similar appearance or are different product amounts color coded?

I had my first injection of Restylane 2 weeks ago to nasal labial folds and marionette lines. Do 1ml and 2ml syringes of Restylane have similar appearance or are different product amounts color coded? I have seen both pink and blue tips in pictures. My aesthetician used a pink tip single syringe. She said it was a 2 ml Restylane special? I was never shown the box or bottle. I do not see much difference in my before and after pics.

Are boxes different for 1ml and 2ml Restylane

+2

The boxes these come in are the same color - royal blue - except on the end one says 1ml and the other 2ml. The 2ml box itself is also a TINY bit taller (as in less than .25 inches taller). Inside the box the sleeves look the same except the 2ml comes with 3 needles with red tips and the 1ml comes with 2 needles with red tips. The 2ml syringe is also obviously larger (thicker around) because it has twice as much solution in it. Personally I don't always use the needles that any syringe comes with, so that could easily explain the differences in some photos you've seen.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."