Orlando Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations

I would like to get Butt lift. I live in Columbus GA but I will be in Orlando FL the last week of this month.

Can I still have it done at that time? If so, can anyone recommend a dr in that area for me?

Selecting Surgeon in Orlando

+1

Thank you for your question. Remember that if you have complications, don't like the procedure, you will have to travel every time and this can get old if there are issues. The closer the better if you can find a suitable surgeon. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Considering the potential for complications post butt lift surgery if there is not proper postoperative care then you should plan carefully and allow at least 3 weeks in the area where you are having the surgery. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Choosing a butt lift surgeon in Florida

+1

Patients today have many excellent options in butt lift, butt contouring, and butt augmentation surgery. For best results, it is essential that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience in these procedures.

In our practice, many our patients benefit from a Brazilian butt lift which can create a fuller and rounder butt through a few tiny incisions. However, if you have a large excess of loose tissue, usually from massive weight loss, a more traditional butt lift may help you meet your goals.
For our out of town patients, we offer the exclusive iConsult service. This allows us to connect your computer to our encrypted server so that you may see your own pictures transform in front of your eyes during the iConsult. This is also excellent opportunity to ask any questions that you may have of the surgeon. Out of town patients then come to town the day before the surgery for their real in person consult with their physical findings are confirmed and surgical plan is reviewed. Patients then receive the surgery the following day and then get to recover in beautiful South Florida.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Out of town Butt Lift doctor recommendations

+1

If you are having a butt lift, you should seriously consider setting apart at least three weeks for recovery.

The reason is that no matter what you do, implants or fat, you will traumatize the area when you sit, so you need a suitable period of recovery.

We see at least 30% of our clientele from out of town and we are very clear about this in our instructions and aftercare. We will not do surgery unless the patient has set aside time and accomodations to heal properly.

We get lots of emails and enquiries from desperate patients operated elsewhere who have run into trouble, not from the surgery itself but from sitting and getting active too soon. This includes infections, rejection of implants, fluid collections, etc.

Do yourself a favor, research this well and set some time aside for proper healing. Good luck!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD