Orlando, FL Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations

I had a miniscule amount of medical grade silicone injected on my buttocks about eight years ago. I did not realize or research the procedure. I was just focused on a better looking buttom. I especially did not know that it could not be used legally. Given that fact, coupled with being told how much more I needed to achieve the results I wanted, made me stop after two sessions. I still want a bigger, rounder, bottom. I want a Brazilian Butt Lift. If possible, within the next few weeks (I'm getting married in October). I am seeking a reputable surgeon near Orlando,Florida, with plenty of experiences in this area. I look forward to receiving as many responses as possible. Thank you.

Brazilian Butt Lift in Orlando

+2

Hi there-

My practice is centrally located in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando, and I am proud to say that we perform a large number of Brazilian Butt Lift procedures.

You can learn more about us and our success with this technique by following the link below:

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons.  I practice in South Florida, but care for a number of butt augmentation patients from Orlando. Dr. Florencio Gonzalez is a possibility in Orlando. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.  

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for your question.  We have one of the busiest practices in central Florida (Orlando and Tampa), for fat transfer.  We call our procedure Natural Fill and we do many cases each week,  to face, hands, breasts and buttocks.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and I do all the fat transfer to the breast and buttocks in our practice.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Butt Lift

+1

Your situation is more complicated than usual due to the presence of the silicone; I recommend driving down to Miami and seeing Dr. Consantino Mendieta; he is an expert in gluteal augmentation. Do not go to someone with minimal experience in this, again because of the silicone in your buttocks.

Good Luck!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon