Orlando Botox Doctor Recommendations

Wow, great site. Can any of you suggest a doctor that performs Botox in the Orlando area? I have been searching different websites to see if any were involved in multiple civil suits, or if any had disciplinary actions against their licenses, but I don't think that is the best way to pick a doctor.

Orlando Botox Doctor Recommendations

+1

The physician locators on the ASPS and the botox cosmetic websites can provide lists of qualified physicians. Dr. Jan Karlin and Dr. Dimitry Palceski are two possibilities. The decision on who to use is important as the relationship between patient and injector tends to be a long term one. Consult with 2 - 3 injectors in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Botox Doctor4

+1

You can check on the Botox website.  There is an area there that will provide practioners in the Orlando or any other area. In addition,

John Whitt, MD