Organism tissue after chin implant

Hello doctors I had done chin implant surgery 1yr ago.but from 2 weeks I have found that something like cyst near to my chin implant.it is to hard.but I consulted my surgeon he told me its a organism tissue.can any one tell me exact meaning of tissue in simple language? & its impact on chin implant.its subject to worry or not. Thanks in advance

Cyst near chin implant

+1
No such thing as organism tissue, if you have a new swelling next to an implant it must be evaluated by someone with experience in chin implants.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery 
Richmond, Virginia

Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Chin Implant

+1
"Organism tissue " is not a medical term. Only your doctor, who examined you and reviewed your history can tell you what is going on with your chin and the possible infection.
If you have no answers to your question, then you need to seek a second opinion