I would like BBL, BL, full body lipo, fat transfered to breasts, hips and butt. Who specializes in these specific procedures?

I weigh 135-145lbs and Im 5'5. I would like lipo done to my arms,bra roll, abdomen, flanks,upper and lower back,love handles, and possibly my thighs. Fat stored in my breasts, hips and butt. Can this be done and if so, how many cc of fat could possibly be transfered to each area with the weight that Iam? Should I gain weight to achieve the results that I want? Im a 34D but would like to be 2 cup sizes bigger, I would like to have at least 200-300cc in each hip and 1000cc if not more in my butt cheeks.

Right plastic surgeon

+1
hello. thanks for the question, the ideal  plastic surgeon must be accredited and  is the one who has the proper training and with which you feel more comfortable and confident. I exhorted you to visit some and see some of his work.

+1
   Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, liposuction procedures, and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is necessary in order to determine what procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the breasts and buttock

+1
You will not have sufficient fat on your body to do all these procedures at one time. Even if you gain weight, you still will not be able to increase your bra size by two cup sizes and still have the amount of fat you want for your buttock. Also the procedures may not be able to be combined to due the excessive length of the surgery. Consult with a few plastic surgeons to determine how much weight you would need to gain. It's difficult to answer this question without seeing your photos.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL

+1
Hello, thank you for your question. First of all it is impossible to say how much fat a surgeon will transfer to a specific location before the procedure, we can estimate based on experience, but it would just be an estimate, specially since there are no pictures to see your body configuration. On another hand, breast fat infiltration is nearly limited in reconstructive procedures, and this fat creates micro calcifications that although different from cancer calcification it may mimmic them and you can get a false positive result on a mammogram, or worse, a false negative. In my opinion a 34D is more than enough volume to your 135 - 145 pound frame, and you should just focus on the BBL. Good luck with your surgery

Jose A. León, MD