I had a Bilateral Hips Replacement. Am I still be a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer?

BBL

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures consisting of a front, back, left and right side view of your body along with your height and weight in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Bilateral hip replacement and BBL

+1
Having had bilateral hip replacement should not be a problem to have a brazilian butt lift especially if you have full range of motion and have fully recovered from your surgery.

I had a Bilateral Hips Replacement. Will I Still be a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer?

+1
    Assuming you are healed, you can have the Brazilian buttlift.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.