Best Order of Procedures: Laser/smoothing then Plumpers/lifts?

What is considered the best order of procedures (if one can afford them all) to have a laser/ or derma planing/ peel, then have fillers or fat grafting procedures for volume? What should get the best priority and focus for best result?

Peels or Lasers First Then Fillers Is What Most Docs Recommend

+1

Chemically peeling or lasering off the wrinkles first then filling in the creases 2 weeks later is smart since you probably will need less filler since many of the lines will be gone from the peel and you can concentrate on the individual creases better.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser/smoothing then plumpers/lifts

+1

Very hard to answer. There are some docs who like this order of lasers than fillers. While others (myself included) prefer the opposite schedule. Just find a doc you are at ease with than proceed. From MIAMI

Fillers or lasers first

+1

I would prefer to perform the laser procedures prior to the fillers if given the choice. However you will derive the more immediate results from the injections.