Orbital Pain After Botox in the Brow Area

I got botox in the brow area 7 days ago and I have eyeball pain - when I move my eyeballs back and forth, there's pain. If I touch my eye orbit area, there's pain. It isn't really bad pain, it's just annoying. I've had botox in the same area several times before and never had this issue. Has anyone heard of this issue w/botox? Thanks

Pain after Botox Injection

+1

Margo,

Your symptoms will likely resolve.  You may try over the counter artificial tears to see if they help your symptoms.  If they don't improve in another week, you could discuss your symptoms with the doctor who injected you.

Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon