Is this orbital dystopia? Is there any procedure that could correct this? (Photo)

My right eye has always made me self concious and recently my eyelid feels caught at times between the frontal bone and the eyeball. It sounds like it might be orbital dystopia, but of course I'm not quite sure. When I feel the surrounding bone that the eye socket is made of my right eye feels as if it actually sits higher in the socket than does the left. I was also wondering about the cost of the procedure assuming insurance didn't cover it as well as risks.

Orbital asymmetry

+1
There is orbital asymmetry. The right eye appears higher and more bulgy. It may be congenital or some other cause. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon