Orbit Fracture?

About a month ago I got my broken orbit (small orbit fracture )and i recover fast, but now I am facial pain,nose and cheek(sinus Area) .what must i do?

Orbit Fracture and Residual Pain

+1

Residual pain one month after an orbit fracture is to be expected to some extent.  A medial orbit fracture with some component of maxillary sinus fracture would explain all of these things.  However, without a CT scan and an exam, no reliable statements can be made.

Treatment options one month after orbital fracture?

+1

Your eye socket has completely healed if your injury was one month ago. In addition, some orbital fractures do not require surgical repair. To determine how best to proceed you should seek a consultation with a Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon or Maxillofacial Surgeon. All of these specialists are well versed in management of facial trauma and should be able to help you. You might require an imaging study (CT scan) if you have not previously had one. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Orbital fracture and pain

+1

More specifics are necessary to properly assess you. It is best to go for a consultation and have your CT reviewed.  Pain can be from many things.

Orbit fracture

+1

If you haven't already, I would recommend seeing an ophthalmologist (eye) and an ENT (ear, nose, throat) physician.  You need to have your eye, nose, and sinuses evaluated to see if there is any problem resulting from the fracture. 

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon