What No Surgical Procedure Can I Do to Make my Liposuction Dimpling Go Away? (photo)

A little over a year ago I had liposuction done. I went back in three months later and had the remainder fat removed due to the first time not being successful. Now that the swelling is gone and I am leaner... I notice a lot of dimpling in my abdomen. In have undergone 10 laser sessions that have not helped tighten skin or minimize internal scaring. Are there any other non surgical procedures that I can utilize to help the dimpling go away as well as tighten skin? Thank you!

Nonsurgical Procedures to Improve Dimpling after Liposuction

+1

I am not sure there are any very effective nonsurgical procedures to correct dimpling.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Dimpling after liposuction

+1

Correcting dimpling after liposuction takes careful planning -

• was too little fat removed in some areas
  • is the skin itself loose
  • is adherent scar the problem
  • If there is scarring, is it in skin, fat or muscle.
  • was too much fat removed in some areas
  • Can the problem(s) be improved? If so, what is needed.

Problem analysis is crucial. Treatment depends on the problem. 

Sit down with your plastic surgeon - or see a new one who should be a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - to sort this out. Hopes this helps!

Post-liposuction defects

+1

dimpling, uneveness and loose skin can result after the liposuction and its very common. u can try Thermage which can sometimes help to tighten up the loose skin or perhaps Liposonix which can also help to tighten