5'4, 117 lbs : 5 Months Post Breast Augmentation Revision: I Feel They are Elongated (Photos)

I had a breast revision oct 2013. My first aug was in 2009 i had 450cc placed above the muscle. During revision I had a lolipop lift with 370cc submuscler I have consulted my surgeon and he says they look great. Looking at the profile pictures of the after they still look saggy. I wanted a more round look I have asked him to fix them but he says that there is nothing wrong. At this point I don't feel comfortable having him fix what he can't see is a concern. Advice?

Its hard to 'fix' good results

+1
and you do have good results especially when you consider where you came from.  Time does change things, usually in a detrimental manner and I would suggest you wait until they occur and really emphasize what you want with your surgeon when you have your next procedure.

Breast lift and augmentation

+1
I think that you have a nice result, but if over a years time you feel they are descending too much, then perhaps a small revision to tighten the s kin envelope may be necessary.  Sometimes the skin rebounds a bit and loses elasticity with time. This can not be controlled by the surgeon.